The following terms and conditions will apply to all bookings on training courses:
- Course arrangements will be sent via email to course delegates 10 working days prior to the scheduled course date to provide all relevant information e.g. driving instructions, map, GPS coordinates, venue address, contact numbers for assistance, etc.
- Never over-rely on technology and in the unforeseen event that you have not received the course arrangements email it is your responsibility to notify Impimpi Technologies to resend the information.
- Impimpi Technologies will not be responsible if email notifications are not successfully delivered and no refunds will be issued if delegates fail to attend a course due to lack of information.
- All the course tariffs are stated in South African Rand and exclude VAT.
- All payments must be received within 30 days of the invoice date (or invoice due date) or 5 working days prior to the course start date whichever is the earliest.
- In the event where companies make bookings with a purchase order number, interest will be charged on overdue accounts.
- Scheduling ad-hoc on-site training courses takes effort and careful planning, therefore a 4 weeks’ notice period is recommended.
- Failure to adhere to the payment deadlines may result in forfeiting the course seats being reserved.
- All payments must have the invoice number as the reference on the payment.
Confirmation of Booking
- A course booking is provisional and will be confirmed when the invoice is paid in full.
- Proof of payment must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations and Refunds
- Course cancellation requests must be received in writing.
- Impimpi Technologies will notify the cancellation request via email. In the event that you do not receive the notification for the cancellation by Impimpi Technologies, it is your responsibility to follow up and to confirm that the request was received by Impimpi Technologies.
- Delegates will be entitled to formally cancel a training course without cancelation fees for more than 10 working days prior to the commencement of the training course.
- Cancellation of a training course 10 working days or less prior to the commencement of the course will result in a 50% cancellation fee of the total course fee amount.
- Cancellation of a training course 5 working days or less prior to the commencement of the course will result in a 100% cancellation fee of the total course fee amount.
- No refund or credit will be granted should the delegate fail to arrive and not attending the course without prior notification.
- Impimpi Technologies will try its utmost best not to cancel a course but in the rare cases that it might happen, Impimpi Technologies will fully refund the course fee. No refunds will be made for additional costs incurred by delegates.
- It is possible to replace a delegate without any additional charges when notification of replacing a delegate is done in writing at least 5 working days prior to the commencement of the course.
Rescheduling of a Course
- All rescheduling request must be received in writing and can be subject to additional charges.
- Impimpi Technologies will notify the rescheduling request via email. In the event that you do not receive the notification for the rescheduling by Impimpi Technologies, it is your responsibility to follow up and to confirm that the request was received by Impimpi Technologies.
- Rescheduling is only possible to the same course but at an alternative date and not more than 6 months in advance.
- Any training not used within the 6-month timeframe will be forfeited.
- Rescheduling will be conditional to the availability of seats for that specific training course.
- In the event of a course being rescheduled but without written notification, a 25% administration fee of the course fee amount will be charged.
- A reschedule request is possible until 5 working days prior to the commencement of a course without any additional charges.
- A last minute reschedule in lesser than 5 working days will incur an administration fee of 10%.
- Rescheduling due to extenuating circumstances e.g. illness or death of a close family member (spouse, children, parents, siblings and grandparents) must formally be done in writing with accompanying documentation and the delegate will be entitled to attend the remainder of the course at a later date, but must be completed within the 6-month timeframe.
- No refunds will be made in the event of a reschedule.
- No more than one reschedule will be allowed.
Summary of cancellation and administration costs calculated on the total course fee:
|Number of working days prior to the course date|
|11 – 20||6 – 10||1 – 5|
|Rescheduling with written notification||0%||0%||10%|
|Rescheduling with no written notification||25%|
Exams for International Certification
- The fees for courses that lead too international ISTQB or IREB examination include the cost for one (1) exam session. Should a delegate not attend the scheduled exam session without prior notification the exam fee will be forfeited. Should a delegate fail the exam, additional costs will be charged for additional exam sessions?
- For all training courses that include one exam session for international certification, the appropriate exam must be completed within a period of 3 months of the training date. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the relevant exam session and exam fee.
- Impimpi Technologies reserves the right to withhold reports, test results and exam results should invoices not been settled in full.
- Exam fees will be forfeited should a student fail to arrive for a scheduled exam session.
- Online course registrations or the manually submission of a registration form indicates the intention and commitment of a group or individual to attend and fully complete a training course.
- Impimpi Technologies will try it utmost best to adhere to the training schedule but due to customer demands and the minimum criteria to host a training course, Impimpi Technologies reserves the right to change the date for a scheduled training course.
- Impimpi Technologies reserves the right to change the trainer that is scheduled to present a specific training course.
- Impimpi Technologies reserves the right to change the venue.
- In the event that any course arrangements are changed, Impimpi Technologies will notify all delegates in writing and confirmation will be done telephonically.
- Courier costs for software testing books or study materials are not inclusive to the course fees provided.
- For continuous improvement, to stay updated with industry trends and to continuously maintain high quality training services, Impimpi Technologies reserves the right to update course materials without prior notification.
- Impimpi Technologies will not take any responsibility for additional costs incurred for a delegate attending a course e.g. airfare, accommodation, catering or any other expenses.
- Impimpi Technologies do review the minimum pre-requisites for each delegate during the registration process to ensure that an appropriate course is enrolled for. It is the delegate and the client’s final decision about the course attending and it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that an appropriate course is registered for. Impimpi Technologies do not take any responsibility if a delegate attends a wrong course based on level of experience and not having the appropriate pre-requisites for attending the course and writing exams and will not be liable for any refunds.
- Impimpi Technologies does not take responsibility for the opinions and views expressed by any Impimpi Technologies’ trainer or delegate during training courses, seminars or any public conferences
- Special dietary requirements might result in additional charges.